Zoya Matte Ombre
Hi all! I have another new Nail Art for you today. I am calling this Zoya Matte Ombre. You’ll see why.
It’s quite a thing to come up with new nail art each week. This week I got some new polishes from Zoya and they just led me to this design. I picked out all of the rose tinted polishes from their Neutrals Collection and ended up with this.
The matte finish has really begun to appeal to me. I used to use Essie’s matte finish but it got old really fast, before I could use the whole bottle. Now I have switched to OPI and like it much better. The one I wish I could find leaves the polish looking like velvet. That’s look I really like! If you know of one, let me know in the comments.
The ring finger is done with glitter polish that I just got at the drugstore. It is Sally Hansen and I have uses several times. It is one of my favorites. The glitter polish is over silver polish because it is a little sheer.
I think these nails would look really good if they were longer, but your work with what you have. They turned out nice though.
Let’s have a look, shall we?:
Nail Art - Zoya Matte Ombre - My Stunning Nails Click To Tweet
- Seche Vite Crystal Clear Base Coat – http://amzn.to/2ndhN9H
- Zoya Aubrey – http://amzn.to/2qGBYzx
- Zoya Madeline – http://amzn.to/2qPKfyv
- Zoya Brigitte –
- Zoya Rue – http://amzn.to/2pauYep
- OPI My Silk Tie – http://amzn.to/2pVlbpy
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Disco Ball – http://amzn.to/2potWaB
- OPI Matte Top Coat – http://amzn.to/2qMfUA2
- Jessica Brillance Top Coat –
- 3D Embellishment Different sizes of clear rhinestones – http://amzn.to/2po7j65
- Seche Vite Instant Gel Effect Top Coat – http://amzn.to/2n7sHw3
Other embellished designs:
Each month my shop will feature a polish for $5. The polish for this month, May, is called Juicy Apricot and is available in my shop through the end of the month. I didn’t make many bottles so get yours now before they are gone. You can find it at http://mystunningnailsllc.etsy.com.
Don’t miss your chance to sign up for the Giveaway. It is going on all month long. The raffle is for Cuccio Naturale’ Spring/Summer 2017 Collection Positivity. This is an eight piece set of polish. To win each entrant must sign up to follow me by email and may comment on ANY post, as many times as once per day. The raffle is located at http://mystunningnails.com/2017/05/giveaway-cuccio-positivity.html/.
Who is your favorite professional polish maker?