Hi all! I am showing you the Favorites for May. This is based on what get the most hits on my blog as well is what I like the most. For May I have chosen Embellished Nails, Zoya Nails, Ombre Nails and Rosebud Nails.
May 2017 Favorites & Report - Stick It In Your Planner Click To Tweet
Last month I have promised to to tell you how I did on my goals, which were:
- Increase the page view numbers by 10 fold at least.
- Continue to interact with my social media, especially Instagram and Facebook. Get more Facebook page likes.
- Earn $200 in my store this month.
- Earn something/anything from Amazon this month.
- Get at least 100 more email subscribers.
I didn’t meet the goals that I had set privately for page views, although they did go up by about a 700-800 page views. I may have set my goal to high, but I wanted to press myself to work hard. I tried to increase my viewership by doing some things that I have heard will help, such as:
- holding a giveaway.
- commenting on others posts.
- trying to be more consistent with post days and times.
I will continue to work on these things including having in a giveaway this month and continuing with the commenting and trying to be consistent.
As a part of being more consistent, I need to post everything that I plan. I have an Editorial Calendar posted on the blog so you can see what I have planned. This month, basically, I have planned a Throwback Thursday every week, a Nail Art every week on Saturday, a Polish Review every other Tuesday, Meet the Blogger on the second Tuesday of the month, a Guest Blogger the fourth Tuesday of the month and a Newsletter every other Sunday.
Last month I published:
- Giveaway – Cuccio Spring/Summer 2017 Positivity Collection
- April Favorites & Report
- Throwback Thursday – Embellished Nails
- Nail Art – Zoya Matte Ombre
- Nail Art – Zoya Dovima & Marion
- Nail Art – Pink Rose Buds
- Guest Post – Kaylyna Ramirez
I did however gain several new Instagram followers (63) and a a few twitter followers (4) this month. I will keep responding to Facebook and Instragram comments/liking and re-tweeting and commenting on twitter. I hope my Facebook grows bigger this next month. I will have to do more research on how to get your Facebook to grow.
I made $7.90 in my store this month, but I didn’t have much in there. This month I’ll be releasing my Summer Collection of polish and will have more to sell.
I didn’t make any money from Amazon this month. I don’t know what the secret is but I was keep on placing ads and hope that it will pay off some day. I’m sure as my viewership increases I will get some income from them.
I got a few more email subscribers this month, but I don’t think I got as many as 100. I got 16 subscribers. I found a plug-in that will offer a freebie in exchange for signing up for email but I couldn’t think of a freebie for this site. Then I remembered a tutorial I created some time ago that show how to paint leaves and I thought I could use that, but I haven’t had time to put it up yet.
Blog goals for June
My blog goals for June are going to be similar to last month’s since I did meet some of the goals. I want to:
- Increase my page view numbers.
- Increase my interaction with social media, especially Facebook. Get more Facebook page likes.
- Earn $200 in my store this month.
- Get 50 more email subscribers.
- Be more consistent with times and dates of posting in my blog. Post all of planned posts.
Come back at the end of June to see if I accomplished these goals and what I have planned for the next month. If you have plans for June share them in the comments.
What are your blog/business goals for the month of June?What are your blog/business goals for the month of June? Click To Tweet